- Daawo:Taliye indha Qorshe Inta Mudaharaadaysa waa dhumi doontaa wadanigana waa hari doonaa
- Dhadhaab: Waxgaradka Soomaaliyeed ee ee xeryaha qaxootiga Dhadhaab oo ku baaqay in la joojiyo colaada xeraale
- Hargaysa:Garsoorihi Qayilay Ee Soo Marqaamey Wax Ma Kala Xukumi Karo :Sheekh Cabdiramaan Dheere
- Daawo:Dood ku saabsan Maareynta kala Aragti Duwanaanta Bulshada oo Muqdisho lagu qabtay
- Daawo:Culimadda Soomaaliyeed ayaa kulan CIlmiyeed ay ku Qabteen Muqdisho waxay kaga Warameen Dhibaatooyinka Kufsiga iyo Wax Asal u ah.
Kenya Should Have To Re-think Its Jubaland Policy Once Again:
- Updated: 29th October 2018
Kenya government cries loudly the lost the of KDF lives in Jubaland. We are very much sorry about it. But, clearly Kenya has undoubtedly reaped a product of the choices it cultivates by backing up former Islamists in KISMAYO up and until the present day.
If Kenya is happy with the Madobe’s brutal Islamist sectarian leadership in Jubaland, who is a close associate with AS, the people of Jubaland absolutely wouldn’t. Indeed they will fight back.
Sure, sooner or later Jubaland Reform and Justice Alliance Movement will kick him out of the Jubaland once and for all. Now, Madobe or the People of Jubaland the choice is yours.
RJA Movement Chairman